DISCLAIMER WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF NON-SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Italian Decree Law no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Data Protection Code”) protects individuals and other subjects with regard to the use of personal data.
Under the aforesaid law, your data must be used in a correct, ethical and transparent manner, safeguarding your privacy and your rights. The following information is therefore provided in compliance with art. 13 of Decree Law n. 196/2003:
1. the personal data supplied to the Company identified above, even verbally during sales contacts, pre-contract negotiation or the fulfillment of contracts, will be used, by means of collection, recording, organisation, processing, modification, sorting, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection or other appropriate operations, for the following purposes:
2. the Company’s fulfillment of its legal obligations with regard to accounting, taxation or any other legal requirement;
3. the acquisition of pre-contract information;
4. the fulfillment of contracts signed with the Company;
5. with regard to data relating to business activities only, for the purposes of business information or the dispatch of advertising or mail order sales material, or for market research or interactive commercial communications;
6. for management (production and logistics management), statistical (surveys and planning), accounting, financial, insurance and credit protection purposes;
7. for the development of commercial and industrial relations.
8. the provision of these data is optional;
9. any refusal to supply the said data by the data subject may jeopardise the negotiations in the context of which they are requested or prevent the Company from fulfilling the obligations undertaken;
10. the said data may be disclosed to other companies belonging to Uniform and/or to other subjects working on behalf of Uniform S.p.A., under specific contractual constraints, in EU member states, or subjects in the Uniform distribution network, for use solely for the purposes detailed in point a) above and may be disclosed, solely with regard to the data concerning the subject’s name, address, telephone and/or fax numbers and type of business, solely for sales promotion purposes;
11. the data may be used both manually and with the use of IT tools.
12. data controller: UNIFORM S.p.A – Via dell’Agricoltura 36, 37046 Minerbe – Verona.
You may exercise your rights in relation to the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Decree Law n. 196/2003, at any time. For your convenience, the text of art. 7 is as follows:
Decree Law n. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes of their use and the methods used;
c) the logic applied if the data are used by electronic means;
d) the identity of the controller, the trustees and the designated representative under article 5 (2);
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire the same as designated national representative, trustees or authorised users.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, if this is in his interest, the supplementation of the data;
b) the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of all data used in breach of the law, including those the conservation of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently used;
c) the certification that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been reported, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
4. The data subject is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, the processing of data relating to him, even if such use is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected;
b) the use of personal data relating to him for the dispatch of advertising material or direct marketing, or for market research or commercial communications